• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Parts listed in classified take a look

gat53

I am selling off some parts that I do not need. I am using the money to work on the M37 I am going to keep. Let me know if anybody needs anything I have for sale and if the prices are fair. I have the snow plow, PTO winch, hard top, carburetor and distributor for sale. I will have more parts in the future. Let me know if you need anything.

That is the truck with the PTO winch, plow and top

gat53

It is funny to have a plow truck in the middle of the desert. Even more ironic is last week we had almost a foot of snow! I almost went out to try the plow out, but the ground was so soft I think I would have dozed up more dirt than snow. I purchased the M37 from the Palomar Mountain area and they do get snow there.

gat53

I have someone else interested in the bumper ends, could that be the side winch brackets? I want to try to sell the winch itself and then any parts left over. We would have to work out shipping, but I could get the parts ready for the shipper.

gat53

Jerry, I do not have the spare tire mount for the bed. The only parts left are the hard top, carb and distributor, spare doors, windshield frame and the 1953 M37 soft top.

gat53

Some pictures of the soft top M37. It runs well and the brakes do work. It does not have a title, bill of sale only. I am including the hard top, doors and windshield frame, spare rim and tire, carb and distributor with the truck. All of this for 2500 dollars or I will sell off parts maybe.