• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Recovery

dcbrown

Great score!

You finally prevailed! Like you said, timing is everything. It makes me sad to watch these pieces of history rot into the ground. You saved another from a slow, tragic death! Best of luck with the work to be done. I hope you'll post pictures as you work through this project. It's helpful to a lot of folks, like me, who are learning. I get great tips every time I'm able to see how other people piece these things back together again. And pictures are worth a thousand words. Congrats on your find!
Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks