• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 seats

M-37Bruce

Hey Guner51,
you will need to make the bottoms, not many of them around. The canvas is available from several sources, Beechwood Canvas, New Life, WEE-BEE Webbing to name a few. I can sell you a tracing of the passenger bottom, but you can send the check $10, to the management here.

Check this link out, some good info there too!
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/m37/31622-wtb-m37-driver-seat-back-cushion.html

I don't think they will mind getting a bit o' the green? I also have a TO Passenger Back, springs and some scraps of fabric, I will take $25 for it, plus shipping, let me know if you interested or PM me.
John Bizal might have some or all of what your looking for also?

Last edited:

M-37Bruce

Passenger Seat Back

Hey John,
It is a steel frame w/springs, it hangs from the top on two hooks, then anchors w/ two bolts, 7/16th as I recall?

Top hook/hanger.

It's been a while, but I purchased the entire seat back, w/NOS canvas from Adirondack Dodge for 43 bucks.

jepsonjj

Guner,

I just received my new canvas covers from Beechwood Canvas. While removing the old canvas from the passengers bottom seat, I discovered that the foam had turned to yellow dust. I called Beechwood, and they have the foam precut. The salesman, Dan, told me that they have foam for all 4 pieces if you dont want to use springs.

Good Luck,

Joe

guner51

could you give me the phone number and how much did he want for the m37 seat that was in supply line. I founf one up near Peru, IL. that has a good shell ,good bottom board,
and the back and bottom springs that are in real good shape, the canvas needs replaced.
hes asking $50.00 for it . Is that a good price?

M-37Bruce

Nice $

could you give me the phone number and how much did he want for the m37 seat that was in supply line. I found one up near Peru, IL. that has a good shell ,good bottom board,
and the back and bottom springs that are in real good shape, the canvas needs replaced.
hes asking $50.00 for it . Is that a good price?
I couldn't find the ad, but the norm used to be around 69 $'s for the shell only, so the board and shell for fiddy is a gud 'un!
Any springs included, if so that's a bonus?

Last edited:

knattrass

I bought a complete board and foam set from VPW that they had picked up overseas. They have sewn vinyl covers and I bought a new set of canvas covers from New Life. We ended up finding complete NOS seats with new covers. The VPW price was $100 and the canvas price from New Life was $150. I also have a passenger seat back frame sandblasted/primed but it does not have the Z brackets noted in above post. Send me a PM if interested. Keith

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks