• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37B1 Acquisition. What do you guys think?

Roboskid

Well this weekend I purchased a 1962 M37b1 from a fellow Lone Star MVPA member.

I have all the new canvas for the vehicle. A complete new wiring harness form Maine electric. New weather stripping for the cab and tons of spare parts. I went to a club event and saw the for sale sign. Bought it on the spot. Wednesday We changed over the title to me and is registered as a Former Military Vehicle. Also came with a complete pioneer rack with tools and straps. Runs and drives greats. Got to go and inventory all the boxes of spares . Its my retirement present to myself.

Attachments

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice Dodge. It would take 10 grand to make a beater into that condition. Looks like Camp Mabry!

Roboskid

You are correct NDT. Pics taken at the annual Muster Day weekend Event as we in the club and TXARNG Vets still cal it. The event is now called Camp Mabry Open House Weekend. Still a great time. Lost of restored MVs, tanks, trucks, motorcycles.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That particular one is a super nice truck and runs like a champ. You got a killer deal on it! And that's not even taking into account all the extra goodies that came with it.. [thumbzup]

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks