• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 Axle Hub Seal Sleeve

SturmTyger380

Has anyone had to put a sleeve on the axle shaft/hub where the grease seal rides on the M416?

I have been searching but no luck finding a number for a speedy sleeve to cover the groove the last seal(s) have created.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Has anyone had to put a sleeve on the axle shaft/hub where the grease seal rides on the M416?

I have been searching but no luck finding a number for a speedy sleeve to cover the groove the last seal(s) have created.
Generally the new seal that is a little smaller - with a wear ring included - comes in one package. I don't think you will find any military part numbers for seals configured that way. An old guy at the parts counter who can reference the standard seal part number to a seal and wear ring combination part number is what you need...

SturmTyger380

Ah, I just figured out the M151 and M416 share the same bearings and seals. So you are talking about the wear sleeve for the M151.

I might have one of those seal kits for the M151 someplace.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ah, I just figured out the M151 and M416 share the same bearings and seals. So you are talking about the wear sleeve for the M151.

I might have one of those seal kits for the M151 someplace.
Maybe we can post a picture of the wear ring and seal - and a part number?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks