• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 Trailer price check and specs

rmvivas

Being less than knowledgale about trailer market conditions I figured I would ask here: what is a reasonable price for an M416 trailer in good shape, good tires, no rust thru, needs a paint job?

Aslo, where could I find all the relevant spcs for an M416 trailer such as dimensions, weight, etc?

Last edited:

Scout057

I have to second Harleyhouse on the prices.
Re:poor up to $300.00
fair up to $700.00
Excellent $ $1500.00
In the New England area I have purchased a couple of these (M416), and $500.00 may get you a project that needs work, with some rust, and needing paint and lights. In the condition you are looking for I'd say you may be looking at $750.00 to $850.00.

BMThiker

I found one for $450 on CL, and it was obvious the seller did not know the value of what he had. He had bought it for the generator that someone had installed in the bed and just wanted to get rid of it. It was a little banged up, but in serviceable condition with moderate surface rust (for a 1967) and came with a spare wheel. The original seller could have gotten $600 fairly easily if he had "shopped" for pricing before throwing it up on CL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks