• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416B Trailer

jlr113

A question for the group. I have a M416B trailer, do I restore it because it is a B trailer therefore limited quantity or use it as a camping trailer as I originally purchased it for?
Thanks for your input.
Jim

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since you asked, from my perspective I'd encourage restoring it as a military trailer.
The supply of M416s is finite, and large numbers are already converted beyond recognition, thus lost to the current and future MV collector community.

That said, it is yours and what you do with it is ultimately your decision.

Cheers

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I 2nd the restore it as a B model trailer. I think those are for the M422 Mighty Mite jeep. Uncommon and would be neat to bring back original.

If you wanted something for a camping trailer, offroad jeep trailers that do not have any military pedigree or historical significance are all over the place. You won't be chopping up something special. My two cents, but it's your trailer, you can do what you want to it, in the end.

Got any pics?

jrlatt

Being I have recently acquired a couple of mighty mite and some time in the future will be looking for one. My vote is to second what the others have said. You could restore it and sell it to buy something that will fit you needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks