• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43 Chem detector solution

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After no luck with a search. Does anyone know what the liquid solution was that went in the bottom tank of the M43 Chemical Detector?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep, the M8 uses electrolyte so don't drink it, M8A1 uses radiation so don't eat it!

M229 refill is mixed just before you install it and contains 3 parts

Part A contains potassium hydroxide KOH, Part B contains ethyl alcohol (ethanol) C[SUB]2[/SUB]H[SUB]6[/SUB]O Part C contains diethyl phthalate, C[SUB]12[/SUB]H[SUB]14[/SUB]O[SUB]4[/SUB]

Last edited:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I already have a M8. I was wondering what they used for the juice in the tank in the M43 part. And no LOL I won't drink it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks