• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43 (XM152) Parts needed!

russcal

Heya, y'all!

Got a little cash flow going again so time to renew the search.

I have a XM152 and am in search of the following off of either a M43 or XM152:

1. Rear step, when folded up acts as rear center seat.

2. Rear door swing arms. Go from inner top corners of door to inside corner of box, keeps door from swinging open too wide. Also door mounted tracks for these.

3. Rear window (in doors) frame. There is something that mounted over / around the inside rear windows. Don't know what it is, but I'm missing it. I know that the ambulance typically had a black out curtain that rolled up when open. I've also seen on the one other XM152 that I'm aware off, a security screen. Don't know if this was typical of XM152's or just the other vehicle, as it was a Security Police paddy wagon.

4. Rear door inside door handle. Might be the same as regular door handle but I don't know either way.

Generic M37 parts needed: black-out driving light, gas tank filler neck extension (the piece with the screen).

Thanx for looking, I hope you can help. :grin:

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks