• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M44 pole setter ?

54reo

You bought an V17A/MTQ.

There are a few of us that have one, although not many are left.

Any more pics?

Does it run/drive?

How complete is it? Most were cut up, the BII for these trucks are even more scarce.

Your plans for it?

Jyd530

You bought an V17A/MTQ.

Any more pics?

Does it run/drive?

How complete is it? Most were cut up, the BII for these trucks are even more scarce.

Your plans for it?
Yes runs and drives. Complete minus boom only i believe as i havent seen any pictures of them. Ill post more pics. It was a ex Siskiyou county truck with plow. Then was sold to the gentleman in 1981 or 1982 from which was the same owner and well taken care of. I would like to get it back to the OD green and respool the winches with new cable. I love it and it came with every receipt and the TMs and records.Screenshot_2019-12-28-12-28-28.png
You bought an V17A/MTQ.

Any more pics?

Does it run/drive?

Your plans for it?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks