• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M5 High Speed Tractor, What are they worth? Help Please

AndyUSMC

I just found this M5 tractor, and I am thinking about buying it. It has been modified a bit. The driver and engine compartments are original. They have been modified with roll bars. It looks as if it is almost running. Looks like it needs a new battery and some fresh fuel. The tracks were new about ten years ago and are still in excellent condition. The winch is also present. As you can see it is muddy and covered with leaves. I am trying to find out what this might be worth so if you know about these then let me know. Please look at my photos below.

Attachments

Last edited:

vj

andy, i would start a 25 hundred, that not a big sell . they hard to move to show and thing, i could have bought 2 for 5k, it take a lot to fix up . wendell

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with vj. The tracks are worth that. Looks like a SECO "Wood Tiger" derivitave. If you don't buy it, pls post the contact info so the rest of us can get a shot at it . . .