• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51 dump gasser for sale in VA - $1000

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a call from a deuce owner near me who bought my old winch truck - says there is a M51 gasser dump truck in good solid condition, for $1000. Truck runs, drives, the hydraulics works and the dump dumps, the tires are pretty good. Top is missing, but owner has all the bows, rods, etc. Body is good, a few patches of rust. Brakes are shot. $1000 takes it, he has to move it soon. Located between Charlottesville and Waynesboro, VA.

PM me for contact info to get in touch with the seller.

FrankUSMC

My friends place down the road several years ago brought in two beautiful 5 ton dumps from Virgina. I remember the spare tires had never been on the ground. I asked him what they were going to be sold for? his reply was nothing, I am cutting both up for parts, they both have gas engines, I can not give them away! and, sadly they were both cut up. He sells to contractors, and they do not want gas motors. It is up to us to save them.Good save Maddawg!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck looking at the dump on Saturday, Brandon! Whether you or Cabell get it, doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy it will go to a good home, and not torched into scrap chunks...

CGarbee

I've got a place nearby for Brandon to work upon it (the familly farm), and a guy who can haul it there for him... I also told him that if he didn't get it, I would...

I forgot to tell Brandon yesterday that I have a spare top/bow/troopseat set for it... :)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm....Gary told me on the phone it was $1000. Sorry about that, he must have been mistaken. Still a good deal, though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks