• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51A2 dump manuals and info please

Bendawg

I am looking for the repair and maintenance manuals for a 1970 5 ton dump. I have searched around everywhere and I can’t find the info. I mean I’m sure it exists but I can’t seem to come up with it. I need to know somehow find the specs for a complete fluid change on my dump. I mean complete. Anyone have the Napa # for the oil and fuel filters? As well as oil weight for rear ends, transfer case and tranny? :deadhorse: Hate to ask something that I’m sure has been asked a thousand times but I can’t find it guys. Oh ya it also has a multi fuel engine if that means anything. Thanks for any help

Attachments

Crash_AF

This post would probably get more traffic if it were in the 5-Ton and Up forum.

Nice Dump though.

The LO is here in the resources section under Technical Manuals.... A link to it is below

Lube Order

The Lube Order will tell you everything you need to know about lubricating the vehicle.

The maintenance manuals (TMs) are the 9-2320-211-# series in that section. In addition, LOGSA still has them on file so you can download the latest manuals with the latest changes. Just do a search for M52 or M39.

LOGSA Manual Search

Later,
Joe

Bendawg

Just moved it to 5 ton, thanks. Can I delete this whole post ?? hate to post twice. Sorry all kind of new here Thanks a ton Joe !