• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51A2W/W

OpieNoTool

RE: Re: RE: M51A2W/W

Wish i could say the same for mine i had to eather it. Wish i had a picture, fired the old wrecker up the other day to move her no cab, no steering solum, just a pair of vice grips and a milk crate.

citizensoldier

Whats up with that wheel Dave? Something break on it? I think that new avatar of OpieNoTools is when you smoked his doors off on the E-way with the 819! :D
Its about time you figured out the picture posting too.. Like to see them .. lol..

citizensoldier said:
Whats up with that wheel Dave? Something break on it? I think that new avatar of OpieNoTools is when you smoked his doors off on the E-way with the 819! :D
Its about time you figured out the picture posting too.. Like to see them .. lol..
nothing broken yet. just using the ghost for a friendly lift while i was test fitting some tires. to lazy to get out the bottle jack.