• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52 - Brake Lights Not Working

QKA-M35

No I haven't yet. Just so I'm clear that there is a way to send power to the rear brake light in lieu of the black out light correct? Please excuse my ingnorance but everything I'm reading is leading to that there only is a black out function on the brake lights??

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No I haven't yet. Just so I'm clear that there is a way to send power to the rear brake light in lieu of the black out light correct? Please excuse my ingnorance but everything I'm reading is leading to that there only is a black out function on the brake lights??
If your light switch is in the service position all the lights should work . In blackout there should be a faint tail light and brake light.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The switch under the truck is bad. I believe it is the airpac/master cylinder switch you referred to. Please see attached. Do you know where I may find a good one?
Big Mikes motor Pool

QKA-M35

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks