• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A1 Max speed

green goat

You did a great job restoring it and I regret selling it all the time. I had wanted to get that yellow off of it so bad but didn't have the time or space to tackle it. That truck has plenty of power, a friend driving my duece towing another duece ahead of me while I drove the tractor and townig an M54 back through the Arbuckle hills in Oklahoma got down to 20mph so eased up against him and shoved it all over at 40mph. Hope y'all enjoy it for a long time but if decide to sell it look me up first. This M925a2 I have now just ain't the same.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ive had my M-61 at a speedy 48 when she wasn't sick. The Highway patrol officer running radar who clocked me on the interstate asked if I could go any faster. My remark of "How many military convoys do you see going 45-50?" he replied with "you are right, and I like the truck! Do you want to sell it?"

vtdeucedriver

You did a great job restoring it and I regret selling it all the time. I had wanted to get that yellow off of it so bad but didn't have the time or space to tackle it. That truck has plenty of power, a friend driving my duece towing another duece ahead of me while I drove the tractor and townig an M54 back through the Arbuckle hills in Oklahoma got down to 20mph so eased up against him and shoved it all over at 40mph. Hope y'all enjoy it for a long time but if decide to sell it look me up first. This M925a2 I have now just ain't the same.
The sell line started 4 weeks ago!!!! :)