• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A1 RH single arm mirror attachment

jamboly

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am wanting to put the old style (not west coast) mirrors on my M52A1. However, when looking at the right hand side (passenger), the holes that I would think the mirror arm bracket would attach to have the exhaust pipe attached to them. Does anyone know how these types of mirror arms would be attached?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On this point I agree with WM. I have enough trouble seeing out the back with the West Coast mirrors................

I know Gimp likes his little ones.

;-)

txdodge43man

Gimpy I was talking about the early style single arm like what cam on the trucks in the 50's and early 60's. I had talked with jamboly while ago and he's looking for the frist style not the "elephant ear" style its a single arm with a square mirror like what goes on the m135

jamboly

Steel Soldiers Supporter
like this
Those are the mirrors. The problem I am running in to is that the two holes are available in my M35A2 gun mount, but on the M52A1, those same holes are used by the exhaust stack bracket/shroud, and there doesn't appear to be enough room to run the mirror arm between the exhaust stack and the gun mount. Attached pic is of M52A1

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks