• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 and XM757 side by side

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice pics. Both are good looking trucks but I have a question. Where do you get tires for the 757?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice pics. Both are good looking trucks but I have a question. Where do you get tires for the 757?
I don't, wish I could find a few more, would be nice to have all tires the same brand for example. There was even a radial version on the truck made by Uniroyal, the others are made by Goodyear and Goodrich, some retreads some not. The Goodyear ones are the ones that have survived in best condition. The Uniroyal radial didn't even make the tow home from OK.

goldneagle

What are the tire sizes? Are they the same as the M989 Ammo trailer? Not the M989A1. If they are I may know someone that has 7 or 8 of those.

tsmall07

I'm very surprised to see you sold the crane truck. Glad you still have the 8x8, though. I don't know if you remember me. I stopped by your place a few years ago.

AMGeneral

So did you purchase the M52 or is it just visiting?
It's being stored at Bjorn's place till the purchaser picks it up,that was my M52A2 I had for sale in the calssifieds.

Bjorn,
I am gonna try and get up there one Saturday before Christmas and swap the hard top for the new soft top and frame.I'll PM you a couple days before I make the trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks