• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 pulling the M5

panzerwillie

Well we have being discusting moving the M5 from storage to the workshop to start working on some type of retoration or at least take it apart then go from there,needs a lot of work but we need to start on it, well we chose the M52A2 tractor and sure did the job well , we had to move lots of vehicles to get to it but sure was a lot of fun, probably ill start a thread on the tank sectiom about certain things, we left out side for now so we can pressure clean it, eitherway enjoy the pictures:grin:
IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0505.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

IMAG0507.jpg

IMAG0510.jpg

IMAG0512.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

IMAG0521.jpg

Bill W

Dang Willie
I do miss Fred and the Sunday get togethers at his place with the gang., I'm glad to see he's starting to work on the Stuart.

Last edited:

panzerwillie

Thanks Bill sure is fun to be able to help out when time allowes it and we being talking about it for a while, we need it to get the ofroad forlift running so we did so we could use it with the M5 so its a long road ahead but should be fun, maybe we will tackle the M41 powerpack soon as well ....[thumbzup]

Bill W

I thought Fred already did the tranny in the Bulldog ?,,well at least the Stuart is near the shop as a reminder of who's next on the to do list .
Freds M-62 is gonna earn its keep with that project :wink:

panzerwillie

Well we got the engine running that came with the xtra power pack but we have not pull the origial out of the M41 to change it
lot off work , hope to do it in between the M5 and other projects will see