• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 replacing old style with new style alternator

As part of getting my M52A2 running I am replacing the old style alternator with a newer one. I have a new wiring harness for the new alternator but once I removed the old alternator realized that the old harness has 3 prongs that go into the control box, the new one has 4 and seems to be missing the color that attached it to the control box as well. Anyone ever run across this and/or have any solutions. This is my first time running across this issue.

Thanks, Mik

Attachments

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The box is a voltage regulator that is not used with the 60 amp alternator. The other connector going into it should have 4 pins and plug into the conversion harness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks