• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 Air Filter

maverick

Hi All
I'm looking to buy a new Airfilter for my Multifuel M54 A2 can anyone recomend a dealer on the East Coast who will ship to Enhgland ???

Thanks

vtdeucedriver

Were good here, Drove the M52 today and I just got back from a ride in the M37. Made reservations for the Gathering today so I'm doin ok, You boys have fun on the farm? :)

maverick

Yes we had another great time at the War and Peace show, dispite the English weather early on in the week. Glad your all doing well.

Will start getting more prices for filter and shipping now

Thanks again

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All
I'm looking to buy a new Airfilter for my Multifuel M54 A2 can anyone recomend a dealer on the East Coast who will ship to Enhgland ???

Thanks

Try Reomie in the Netherlands, just across the water. For whatever reason, their site is off the air for me just now, but I know they ship goods all over the world. I got all my filters there. Don't have the bills here so can't check the prices, but they were not bad compared with what I heard from the USA and what normal filters cost.

Or just take a short hop across the Canal and look them up yourself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks