• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 cargo bed

adv789

Hey guys... i own an M54, but its only a cab and chassis. i was wondering if anybody knew where a 14 foot cargo bed is that someone wants to get rid of, that is close by or at least a good place to start looking. i live in north Idaho. i looked in the classifieds but didt not see anything there. :confused:

Thanks guys.... just looking for some input :)

Last edited:

emr

standard deuce 12ft bed, standard 5 ton 14 ft bed, long bow or long wheel base deuce is a 17ft bed and a longbow5ton or long wheelbase is 20ft bed. to the best of my knowledge, I have tarps for all of them if anyone interested, sorry a shameful way of squeezin that in ..:D

adv789

I stand corrected, it is a 14 foot bed for an m54. i originally put 14 foot and then changed it to 16. i dont know what i was thinking
however i did send an email to Idaho Motor Pool and he does have them in stock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks