• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 Completed

Chief1900

Hulk those are LED warning lights. End use of this truck will be a firetruck. Just can't paint it red. Those lights you see will have the bezels painted OD green along with the additiional equipment that will be mounted over the next couple of weeks. We are painting it all green with subdued lettering on the truck.

Chief1900

Maddawg I think I have some before pics on my member page. I'll try to put some more on soon. Also have 11 - 11:00x20 wheels and tires, brand new bows and troop cover and assorted parts for sale if anyone is interested or close to southern North Carolina.

mightyhammer

Looks real nice. Good workmanship. Prepare for the butt-chewin' for not posting before and during pictures tho! LOL
I am gonna be mounting a set of the 52's on my M51A2 here in the near future. What do you think about the distance between the rear tires? Any interference issues possible? What about full flex scenarios?

Chief1900

Tires are close. Got about 1and half inches between them. We have crossed it over steep hills and creeks and nothing rubs. Its close but just fine. I can't make them hit the bed and thats what I was worried about.