• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m54 wanted in oregon

Chief1900

Welcome wingnut. You shouldnt have any trouble finding one on this site. I've seen a few on ebay in the past. Alot cheaper to build you one like that than to buy one like that. At least thats the case for me, poor in the toy fund department. Good luck with your search.

wsucougarx

i'm still new to this forum but i'm trying to locate a m54 like this one i found on anouther site.

http://www.oshkoshequipment.com/details.cfm?ProductID=41&pid=2&cat=1

perfer it to be running has to have a winch. i'm just trying to get my first military vehicle. any help would be great.
Doh, I just saw one sell just like this one w/winch on GSA auction on 11-12 in snohomish, WA thru a fire dept. Last I saw it was upto 950 w/ 10k miles on it. Keep checking, maybe the reserve wasn't met.

wingnut24

what is an average price for a
5 ton short wheel base cargo truck, 12 foot bed, all wheel drive, Cummins diesel engine, Power steering, 5 speed spicer transmission, 2 range Rockwell transfer case, excellent tires, runs great, cab heat, Government rebuild tag, new cab top, showing 19,820 miles/1213 w/ winch front and rear?

i;m really starting to get even more pissed at the guy who sold that am general out from under me for $1700 cash...:evil:

Last edited:

wingnut24

i know right where he is, i've past that place every time i go to boise and have wanted to stop in there and see what he's got. i will be heading to boise this thanksgiving, maybe i'll finally get the chance to stop in. thanks.

Coldfusion21

Just wanted to say hey, no MV's for me yet but im learning and hopefully soon enough. Figured it would be good know some other close by, everyone seems to be an east coast/midwest guy.