• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 with dump conversion for sale

D'cheat

This fella is selling his truck due to simply needing the money. I would LOVE to buy it, but I dont currently have the time for another project.
Its a 1971 M54 with winch, and a professional dump bed conversion with dual telescopic rams. They work Very well.
The truck has been converted to 12v so you can run civy stuff like a radio.
LDS 465 Multi Fuel engine with a few problems. It Just started blowing black smoke. More than likely, its in need of a new head gasket.
There was an underhood fire when a fuel line developed a leak and dripped on the turbo. Some wires need to be replaced, and there is black soot over a bunch of stuff. She still starts and runs. Its really minor stuff.
He let a friend take his truck for a drive in the woods, and it was promptly shunted into a big tree. There is some damage on the passenger side front fender, and the front bumper needs to be replaced.
The exhaust stack had to be replaced, and it was quick fixed with 3" tube. So, that will need to be replaced also.
There is no rust. Interior is rather clean. No cracked glass, and the wipers even work :)

The rear rockwells have been rebuilt. Suspension link bushings all look great.
Fiberglass hardtop.
If you have the time to do a quick bit of resto-work, this is one hell of a rig.

He only wants $5,000 for it.

The truck is in Dayton, Nevada

Give the guy a call
775 220 8020

When I went out to give the rig a look-see, I didnt bring my camera. So, you will have to give him a call and harass him for pictures.

D'cheat

*chuckles* Worthless? Come'on. I painted you a picture with words, man. :)
Besides, with gas prices the way they are, Im not willing to drive that 6 hour round trip again just to take a few photos.

Attachments

D'cheat

Multi fuel engine with 12v conversion, and a some charred wires from the engine bay fire. But still runs. Needs head gasket and or new injector.

Attachments

D'cheat

Most of the wires on the passenger side engine bay. Headlights, and a few things that dont seem to have an affect on the truck running. So your guess is as good as mine. I know the gasser engine's wires system. The multi's wires are unknown to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks