• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M543 parts truck

woodywood

Private
i think so elliot went back to the crack bar i was trying to help him get his life straight.but goes to show you cant help someone who dont want to help themselves:evil:

zb39

I will take the rear winch chain sprocket assembly if still available.....Anything else for rear winch also except rollers, actually have those.

grounded

Banned
CS if its got any extra winch parts that you dont need I NEED THEM!!! I BOUGHT A 818 today.. WTF did i do now.. LOL.. DAMN IT!! 5 ton ho coming your way.

O YEA anyone needs parts for this PM ME as i plan to get this thing home this week and it will not be there by end of next week LOL!!! i will SAVE ANYTHING I CAN!!!

grounded

Banned
OK Heres the list of parts so far that i think guys are looking for.

ME. ground spade mounts, air tanks

Gimp, bumperettes, rear step, hard top, roller guides

green_gator ... hinges

FT.. Gear box and rear winch shaft, sprocket

Lane... BOOM, outrigger pad, drag winch linkage, ETC!!! rofl (guess it depends on what i get from the "other job") :p

Ohnuts.. HORN!! rofl

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
OK Heres the list of parts so far that i think guys are looking for.

ME. ground spade mounts, air tanks

Gimp, bumperettes, rear step, hard top, roller guides

green_gator ... hinges

FT.. Gear box and rear winch shaft, sprocket

Lane... BOOM, outrigger pad, drag winch linkage, ETC!!! rofl (guess it depends on what i get from the "other job") :p

Ohnuts.. HORN!! rofl
I would like ground spade mount sets and that light pole behind the cab too!

grounded

Banned
Well now to dig up a dead thread. FINALLY our friendly offroader guy has finally stop changing his mind and i am securing the truck and bringing it home sunday ;). I will then go threw and start getting everyone the parts they want.

m.walker

Rear D-ring mounts with rings/pins and bolts , pins/chains on boom to hold support legs up when working , rear steps if all aren't sold , thanks Mark .

Last edited: