• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M543A2, M139 and Coyote Condo

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Attached are photos of the "coyote condo" my son and I built to hunt the wiley coyote. We are setting it on a frame on a M139 bridge truck. The condo is 6' x 7', has four windows for observation and shooting, has insulated walls and ceiling, and a trap door in the bottom for access from the M139 bed.
The windows have plywood covers that can be dropped down and supported by chains for shooting rests and closed when not in use. We hope to be comfortably seated in it while we watch for Wiley. We have a lot of grown-up fence rows here that we will drive up next to, the high level condo allowing us to see over the fence row into the next field for a clear field of fire. It will work well for woodchucks, too. We do not hunt deer, but I am sure we will get requests for its use in season.
It was one of those projects that started with a simple idea, then ended up taking several weeks as new ideas and improvements came to mind.

Regards Marti

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks