• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A2 cargo truck

koulis

hello all
my name is koulis and i from greece (rodos)
i have some problems and i want your help
i work to the greek army an we have M54A2 cargo trucks and we look to find the new cataloge of the organizational maintenance repair parts and special tools lists for truck cargo M54A2.this cataloge we have is since 1973.
can any have the new cataloges of this kind of the M54A2?

thanks all
koulis :-D:-D:-D:-D

Lorax

Welcome Koulis. Have you looked in the "Resources" section on this web site? What you are looking for may be there. Look near the top of this web page and click where it says "Resources" Then click on "Technical Manuals". I don't know if what you are looking for is there, but it's a good start.

koulis

hello all the last cataloge sir(general sir lol) is since 1973 and i am looking for the new cataloge of that cargo truck.we have in my unit and i looking for the new cataloge of that truck for the National stock numbers to order sam equicmend(sorry my enghlish is not very good) for my unit
thanks
koulis
master sergeant (artillery):-D:-D:-D

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, Koulis! I would check with JATONKA (John Tennis) on this list. I believe he has a good selection of manuals, but I am not sure if he has what you need. If you, please post some pics of your trucks! It would be interesting to see your fleet!

Good luck!

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It sounds like he has the latest version of the TM, and the stock numbers are not matching up with what is available to him. He's in the same manual I am with my 54. Its just a matter of looking for the stuff just as we do. The Govt. gave them some gear and no or not enough support equipment. Nothing new there, we've done it to every allied country we "helped". They are usiually better off buying internally developed equipment. Even the Israelies converted the "Shermans" we gave them to make them THEIR OWN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks