• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A2C Super single options Dualled Super single?

Special T

So i have a couple of questions that i have not found the answers to even with an advanced search.
Can a M54A2C run 1600R20 singled out? If you can flip the Hubs to run them super single what is the distance from the bolt face to the frame or anything else that can rub? A guy I know with this rig in AK that Runs on beaches is trying to get as much flotation as possible. I was thinking singled 1600R20 with low air pressure, OR trying to run 395' Dually on the rear bogey. Since its a beach runner width isnt an issue just tire/wheel clearance. Some some bridge truck wheels are available as well as some other offset wheels that may pair up Depending upon the clearances,

If your running super singles right now what is the tire size, kind of combat rim and how much space between the tire and frame or other potential rub areas?
Thanks for the help

Special T

He has found some Ag tires/wheels that would work but its knocking at $3k a corner for the tire wheel combo. Trying to not empty his wallet that bad.

Special T

uploadfromtaptalk1455579220517.jpg here is what he decided to go with. 1400r20 bridge crane wheels on the outside and some 10"wide shallow dish for the inside. Even with a hub flip there wouldnt be enough room to use bridge crane wheels on the inside. The inside ones have a little more offset that most front wheels. There isnt a lot of space inbetween the tires but its going slow and not down the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks