• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M561 goat parts cross for radiator

ccequipment

I was wondering if anyone has a cross number for the radiator on these things. It looks like a normal truck rad out of a pickup of something
I just bought 3 semi loads of these things and parts and was gonna try to put one together

Jericho

the radiator is a standard GM configuration, any good rad shop can order you one, if the top and bottom is good get it rodded and repaired, the brass tops tend to get brittle , but last time I changed mine I paid $420 .00 for a new one

mikey

I was wondering if anyone has a cross number for the radiator on these things. It looks like a normal truck rad out of a pickup of something
I just bought 3 semi loads of these things and parts and was gonna try to put one together
Your mailbox is full. Can you PM me when you clear it out?

Thanks

Mikey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks