• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M60A3 crushing a van

dittle

Last crushing show from the FSMM that was held on July 16th, 2011. As I said in another thread the museum is being closed so this is the last time this equipment will be operating. I am driving by the way. Enjoy

Attachments

Augdog1964

Museum

Are the pieces being moved to another museum? Sorry I didn't recognize the acronym of the museum.... we are always looking for other pieces...

Sorry the museum is closing... so sad to see. A lot of museums in trouble with the economy.

dittle

Fort Snelling Military Museum. Some of the artifacts are going to other museums but about 90% of it is scheduled to go to DRMO. Anyone wanting to see about getting any of the unspoken for pieces need to contact the Center of Military History as they own all of the pieces.

135gmc

The center for Military History has been getting lots of calls from other museums, VFW's, etc - all want some of the FSMM's equipment. The FSMM was the ONLY museum in the US Army museum system that was authorized to restore equipment to operating condition, and everything that was done was as close to perfect as possible. The restored halftrack, Stuart tank, M221 GMC semitractor, the V100 armored car, and all the rest will wind up somewhere in the Army's museum system.

dittle

My computer was not able to found the program to open your video. May be you should look for a more common software.
Wolf
Its just Windows Media Player, don't know what to say. Click on the name of the video as I've seen it where you can use the embedded player sometimes.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What did the van do wrong?