• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62 busy round the yard

dmetalmiki

All the trucks are now in thier "new home" some 200 miles away now..The wrecker is the "last man standing" for loading and towing my spare F350 (spares) U.S.Army Airforce Ambulance to the new "workshop Barn". Fires right up on the button (after the Obligatory Pre-engine oil primer Pump runs the oil pressure up to 40-50 LBS per Sq. Inch.) then off We go and work it. I RAELLY enjoy ussing and driving this truck...Kid you not I get a "(nice)shiver up the spine" (sorta) every time I use it.
Will post video of the action when I suspend tow the F350 to the Barn.

usefull..is pulling the dead ambulance (backwards) from the garage lifting it round 360 degrees and swinging it back in forwards to load from the back doors. Saved using the fork truck in the snow!. and all carried out using the crane. love this truck...

M62 wrecker - YouTube

dmetalmiki

.............help in any way

Errr..yes.."with the LOOKS of "appreciaction" at the stance/presence of the beast!

I feel it steers better offroad as (at least) 3 wheels per side are "tracking in line not breaking new ground all the time.

I like the stabillity also.