• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M656 8x8 Parts

The PIG Smith

I read the forum rules and am unclear about the policy of posting eBay auctions of parts for others to check out.
Help me if I have overlooked this or am in some sort of violation.

I have been searching the Internet trying to learn as much as I can about the XM656 and XM747 8x8 trucks.
Just when I think I have exhaust all leads...and new one pops up.

I discovered, much by accident, some XM656 parts on eBay:

Military M656 8x8 Front Steer Axle Rockwell FM210RDAX6
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mili...emZ360189364423QQcategoryZ33728QQcmdZViewItemMilitary M656 8x8 Transfer Case Government Rebuilt

EDIT: Links Removed. I left the titles in case you wanted to search and find them.
Per 11Echo, these parts are at Sam Winers.

Last edited:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parts

Okay...I found this:
• Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own.

Mods...I am need of some help here....
Just go back and edit your original post by removing the auction links. You could just say that these parts available at Sam Winers. That is where they are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks