• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m656, xm791 help, parts or more

slug7

We have three of these made into fire fighting vehicels. We may need parts and looking just for info later I can get pix and post them. they cary 2000 gal of water and spray nozzle's on the front. The best wildland fire fighters around.

AaronW

Hey slug7, There are a couple of 8X8 guys on the site. Do a little searching around. I'm sure they will be of some help.

Where in Wa are you?

Welcome to the site!

sangamon

I have an M656 that I bought from another member of the forum. It's terrific. Search in the five ton post Viet Nam forum for lots of pictures and info.

We need pix of your vehicles. This forum loves pix.

Where in WA are you?

sangamon

Unfortunately you're not close to me (Blaine) and you're a long way from Bjorn (Virginia). However, there are lots of Steel Soldiers members in the Tacoma and Portland areas. There's a big rally in Graham in July. There's also a big July event at the Arlington Air Show. I also have a Unimog 416.163 firetruck from Germany that still has all the fire equipment. There are pix of both my M656 and firetruck in the 5 ton forum. The firetruck was my daily driver in Seattle for several years - short wheelbases rock for downtown Seattle.

Your best bet for posts for your vehicles will be in the 5-ton forums.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hawthorne tractor in Lake city, FL and SECO in Augusta GA have one "parts" vehicle each for sale. Jack's Surplus in Tucson has an engine.;-)

slug7

I dont have right now next week at work I will pull one or more out and get pic. I may try to get there this week end and get pic in side.

slug7

I dont think so. I will look into it. One person may have on here. We actualy have three operational and two for pieces. THe beds are all gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks