• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 brass deflector canvas

wsucougarx

Completely off subject but not really as I see it in the pic:-D Would you PM me or list pics of your VIC-1 setup? I'm racking my brains on how to mount the AM-1780 in my soft top deuce. I like what I see in your pic

txdodge43man

I used a peace of cable from a bike lock for mine just for the time being. The original spring looks kinda like a roto ruter cable but really dont want to by a hole role of cable when I only need to feet. so I might just stick with cable for now

Last edited:

txdodge43man

Completely off subject but not really as I see it in the pic:-D Would you PM me or list pics of your VIC-1 setup? I'm racking my brains on how to mount the AM-1780 in my soft top deuce. I like what I see in your pic

I took some flat bar and bent it in to a L shape and mounted it to the top of the rail on the back of the cab. most people mount it to the back of the cab behinde the seat but its easer to get to where i mounted it. I try to post som pictures of the brackets. the com boxes are mounted to the soft top frame in the corners.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks