• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 Gun Ring Assembly

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few years ago, I bought a M66 gun ring when I bought my Deuce. The gun ring is completely disassembled. I’m sure there is a TM showing an exploded view that would reduce my stress when it comes time to put it back together. I have spent a few hours over the last couple of weeks searching TMs for it. I have run out of possible search words/phrases and still haven’t located it. I have found TMs that explain how to mount the 3 posts to the cab and how to mount the ring to the posts, but that doesn’t help. Could someone please help me?
Thanks.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-1005-245-13&P is still "Distribution Statement C" which means us plebes can't know how the 75 year old piece of metal we have works.

TM 9-1005-245-14, however, is available and has an exploded parts diagram for the M66 that works just fine. I have attached a .pdf to this post.

The M66 section starts on P. 125, (P. 134 of the .pdf)

Attachments

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did a search on the TM 9-1005-245-34&P and there's a couple sites with that TM. I don't believe they're downloadable but I'm not computer savvy enough to figure it out. The copy I saw said distro C, which makes you wonder "What the ????

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did a search on the TM 9-1005-245-34&P and there's a couple sites with that TM. I don't believe they're downloadable but I'm not computer savvy enough to figure it out. The copy I saw said distro C, which makes you wonder "What the ????

I Google'd your TM and found this in a downloadable form. Hope it helps:

TM 9-1005-213-10 and TM 9-1005-245-34&P

(Click to open)
View attachment TM 9-1005-213-10 and TM 9-1005-245-34&P.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks