• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 gun ring, what is it worth

hot rod deuce

Hey are there any bearings at all in it? Readyman needs a couple, he might buy the parts one from you

If you figure out how to lube the dang things let me know, I got one that probably hasnt been lubed since day one.

sermis

No bearings. It was apart when I picked it up. Looks like it had been mounted at one time.
However it looks like they never put a gun on it.

readyman

Sermis, looks nice. Beltfed's got one on Ebay again, seems to be a steady source(bearingless) for $500.

HRD,

Those bearings are nowhere to be found! I gave up.

My kid copied the bearing cage to CAD and we had a few dozen cut with a waterjet cutter. I'm bending them up when I get a few minutes here and there. The roller bearings were a simple screw machine job that the shop said 'took longer to progam than to run'. Not as cheap as mil surplus, but I know there will be 55 gallon drums of these things on GL when I'm finished. Oh well...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Heck, somebody ought to make a reasonable facsimile of the M66 and sell that on ebay!

Terry Rogers

Would anybody have schematics on the M 66 Gun Ring. Or anywhere I could just buy the mounting brackets and poles. If not pictures or videos I have a fabricator ready to build one. I need help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks