• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 gun ring, what is it worth

hot rod deuce

Hey are there any bearings at all in it? Readyman needs a couple, he might buy the parts one from you

If you figure out how to lube the dang things let me know, I got one that probably hasnt been lubed since day one.

sermis

No bearings. It was apart when I picked it up. Looks like it had been mounted at one time.
However it looks like they never put a gun on it.

readyman

Sermis, looks nice. Beltfed's got one on Ebay again, seems to be a steady source(bearingless) for $500.

HRD,

Those bearings are nowhere to be found! I gave up.

My kid copied the bearing cage to CAD and we had a few dozen cut with a waterjet cutter. I'm bending them up when I get a few minutes here and there. The roller bearings were a simple screw machine job that the shop said 'took longer to progam than to run'. Not as cheap as mil surplus, but I know there will be 55 gallon drums of these things on GL when I'm finished. Oh well...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Heck, somebody ought to make a reasonable facsimile of the M66 and sell that on ebay!

Terry Rogers

Would anybody have schematics on the M 66 Gun Ring. Or anywhere I could just buy the mounting brackets and poles. If not pictures or videos I have a fabricator ready to build one. I need help