• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 video

M-37Bruce

M-715 Video

That is one Big A$$ video, what a nice ride it was! I have spotted your rig here in Richmond,VA a few weeks back, actually in Bon Air.

camp9

Yes sir! Sorry, I'm not a purist. I have an uncontrollable urge to install engines that don't belong in certain vehicles.
No sorry necessary, I think it's cool. I like to keep things pure and do what you do too. Do you have a build thread?? I picked up a 715 last fall off of gsa and I'm really looking for to getting it going once the snow melts and I can work without gloves.

poolmike

There is a build thread over on the 715zone. Started life as a stocker, then to a rather healthy 406SBC with an automatic trans, then to a 4bt/NV4500/GM axle swap, Now the 5.9 Cummins. I'm done with transformations on this truck. I found the happy combo, no it's time to tweak it just a bit with a little more fuel and a little this and that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks