• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M718A1 Project

hambone

And when you give one to Maddawg I'll take one too... :)
P.S. You have too many jeeps. You need to give me one. ;)
If it was up to my wife, you could come haul all of them off:LOL:, but times are changing, the other day, she actually told me where she had seen one for sale but then made it clear that I wasn't buying it. I've been training her for 36 years, and she still doesn't know the difference between a M38 and a CJ2A.:LOL:

hambone

You are 2 weeks too late, I had a homemade one that was well made, only mistake they made was welding in square 90's instead of radius 90's, I already had the radius 90's bent to repair it. Someone grabbed it up as soon as I found the original, you could get lucky and find one but it took me 10 years. I will get you some better pics this weekend.
IMG_1044.JPG

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are 2 weeks too late, I had a homemade one that was well made, only mistake they made was welding in square 90's instead of radius 90's, I already had the radius 90's bent to repair it. Someone grabbed it up as soon as I found the original, you could get lucky and find one but it took me 10 years. I will get you some better pics this weekend.
View attachment 847947
Much appreciated

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be interested in 6 of those litter rails if you would ship. Thanks, Buddy
Great Pics; much appricated. Would you mind taking a few of where it gets munted in the floor? I believe I have all the mounting hard where, I just dont know where it goes. How much would you like to pay for all six (I need to double check I actually have 6)? The shipping may be pricely do to teh length and wieght. I do have UPS account, but still..

hambone

Great Pics; much appricated. Would you mind taking a few of where it gets munted in the floor? I believe I have all the mounting hard where, I just dont know where it goes. How much would you like to pay for all six (I need to double check I actually have 6)? The shipping may be pricely do to teh length and wieght. I do have UPS account, but still..
Sent you a PM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks