• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M756a2 into m35a2c

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CAM00029.jpgCAM00024.jpgHI I have this trk,have had a listing in parts wanted for a month now or so,and no replies.
:cry:
I am letting all in SS land know here too,what will be doing with it soon.

I made an edit to it(see ad in parts wanted) will remove (and scrap):cry: bed,rear winch and cage and change it to an M35A2C.

Steve

Danger Ranger

Maybe its time to change that parts wanted into a parts for sale ad. Do not scrap it. The SteelSoldiers mafia will come after you in your sleep.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know lots of folks that would give scrap value and a dollar for that bed. Any searches for M756A2 parts are usually measured in years or decades.

54reo

May be a better option to find someone willing to trade a nice A2 for your truck.
Plenty of people here would be interested in that I am sure (myself included).

No.2Diesel

Hi,

There's no better way to get attention than to threaten to scrap something uncommon, rare and unique! :p Don't do anything hasty there. My bed and sides are pretty rusty but I would never think of scrapping them just because I'm missing a few parts. I do have a front headboard and front troop side. I can make a very accurate dimensioned drawing from the original so that a metal fabrication shop could make one for you. It's not a complex piece.

The only thing I may ask in trade is for you to provide me with some detailed photos or dimensions of parts and assemblies of your M756A2 that I'm missing.

Let me know and I'll pull it from the pile this afternoon and start sketching...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks