• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M762 Light tower ballast source

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Purchased a light tower trailer and looking to find a couple of replacement parts such as ballasts (3) possibly one light. Anyone know of a source? Thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would think that the electrical parts you should be able to get at any good electrical supplier...unless you absolutely have to have OEM stuff.

surfdog

I bgt an old military light tower trailer last year and gutted all the electronics/lights as I just wanted the trailer and body - dont know what model it was but will try to look in the next few days.

It is a 4 wheeled trailer about 5' wide, 8' long with a triangular sloped sides and a screw mechanism light tower on top. If you think the parts might be the same I can dig them out and post some pics.

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks will do. I'd like to try to go the OEM route if possible. I have a 2x2 mounted plastic electrical box that a civilian electrician mounted and it contains all the electricals but am thinking of going back to OEM setup if the costs aren't prohibitive..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks