• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M762 trailer with light tower

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These things must be bright as h*ll with 3 lights. This is only one, as it was missing the other 2 bulbs. At least all 3 ballasts work. I was hoping this would be my cheap mv. The ballasts are 365.00 ea. and the bulbs 82.00 ea:-x.

you planning on redirecting airplanes? :twisted:
Thats funny. I will be bringing it to Denmark, ME next week.:grin:

Portable ham radio tower!
That will be the secondary use.

Attachments

BillIdaho

Ok, wait a minute......There are actually two variations of that type of trailer. One was a tower for radio use, the other was a tower for lights (as in floodlights). They had two different kinds of towers. The light towers weren't quite as tall as the towers intended for an antenna.
I am looking for the one with a radio type tower.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not crank it up last night for the pics. The first pic I posted in this thread is it extended w/out the lights, it extends to 37 feet.

Matt

Jeepadict

Ok, wait a minute......There are actually two variations of that type of trailer. One was a tower for radio use, the other was a tower for lights (as in floodlights). They had two different kinds of towers. The light towers weren't quite as tall as the towers intended for an antenna.
I am looking for the one with a radio type tower.
Did you ever find one?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks