• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M762 trailer with light tower

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These things must be bright as h*ll with 3 lights. This is only one, as it was missing the other 2 bulbs. At least all 3 ballasts work. I was hoping this would be my cheap mv. The ballasts are 365.00 ea. and the bulbs 82.00 ea:-x.

you planning on redirecting airplanes? :twisted:
Thats funny. I will be bringing it to Denmark, ME next week.:grin:

Portable ham radio tower!
That will be the secondary use.

Attachments

BillIdaho

Ok, wait a minute......There are actually two variations of that type of trailer. One was a tower for radio use, the other was a tower for lights (as in floodlights). They had two different kinds of towers. The light towers weren't quite as tall as the towers intended for an antenna.
I am looking for the one with a radio type tower.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not crank it up last night for the pics. The first pic I posted in this thread is it extended w/out the lights, it extends to 37 feet.

Matt

Jeepadict

Ok, wait a minute......There are actually two variations of that type of trailer. One was a tower for radio use, the other was a tower for lights (as in floodlights). They had two different kinds of towers. The light towers weren't quite as tall as the towers intended for an antenna.
I am looking for the one with a radio type tower.
Did you ever find one?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk