• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M764 Deuce

Got a question for you awesome guys... What would a complete M764 be worth? I know a deuce with winch is worth around $6k from what I've seen but I get the idea that the M746 is a touch rare (and worth more?) from what I have been able to find. What do you guys have to say?

Last edited:

jasonjc

Rare does not always mean more$$$. People that want rare deuces are themselves rare and not always loaded. I for one would love to have one of each model made, but I fall into the unloaded. And its not just the truck , but all the little things that go with or should be on the truck that add to the cost. Cost does not mean value. I've seen rust bucket that some think are worth big $$ just because they are rare , but a person would have to spend so much MORE to get it right.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
That would BE GREAT in my driveway, right next to my 911, because If I COULD afford the m764, I COULD afford a m911.

Jeepsinker

Oh, there is a fella around here with a couple of those that are just sitting and rotting now. Apparently he used to drill shallow water wells with them before he retired from the business.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Polesetters are very specialized. They are a labor of love. Unless you find someone looking for one, they are a tough sale.

jasonjc

So is it safe to assume that 764's are rare but little desired and are pretty much only worth whatever a person is willing to pay for it (or how fast the seller wants to get rid of it)?
I'd like one , but then I'd like one of each deuce. It would be a neat truck to set up at a show. And have the other maintenance trucks there with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks