• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M809 series glow plug fuel nozzle

Excessiveego

I searched for some time and couldn't find the specs for a nozzle so through trial and error i found the right one. .60 90 degree B furnace nozzle works perfectly. For anyone trying to resurrect their thermo start I replaced the nozzle and manifold glow plug and it works perfectly.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you find a part number or nsn for the oem nozzle?

Excessiveego

Yes it's in the TM but it doesn't cross reference to anything and doesn't give the specs of the nozzle https://nationalstocknumber.info/part-number/69215_005065720

Last edited:

hseII

Hello,

I'm Heath & obviously I'm new here.

we have a M817 with the Cummins NHC250 that is stuck. I'm looking for a Technical Manual or service manual on this truck. Where would I find such?

I'd like to put my hands on a complete set of manuals for this old girl.

Excessiveego

Hello,

I'm Heath & obviously I'm new here.

we have a M817 with the Cummins NHC250 that is stuck. I'm looking for a Technical Manual or service manual on this truck. Where would I find such?

I'd like to put my hands on a complete set of manuals for this old girl.

They are on this site on the main page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks