• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M812 Deck Pulley

kepow

Hey, folks. I'm in need of some help finding a replacement pulley for an M812 bridge truck. It mounts to the front of the deck where the red arrow is pointing, and the winch cable wraps around it to winch cargo on/off of the deck, since the winch itself is located at the rear of the truck, under the deck. Anyone know the dimensions of it, or a replacement part number? We use it for heavy duty winching and our cast pulley broke after some use, which wasn't the correct size to begin with. I've never had the original, so I can't compare.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

kepow

Contact Red River Parts and Equipment, New Boston TX.
Thanks, I've been trying to contact them but they never answer. I did leave a message and someone called me back this morning but I missed it can't get an answer again. Are they normally this hard to get ahold of?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I've been trying to contact them but they never answer. I did leave a message and someone called me back this morning but I missed it can't get an answer again. Are they normally this hard to get ahold of?

Don’t sweat it, they are great folks and are probably busy. One of their peeps is on here but I can’t recall their user name otherwise I would tag em.

kepow

Don’t sweat it, they are great folks and are probably busy. One of their peeps is on here but I can’t recall their user name otherwise I would tag em.
Thanks again for the suggestion. Turns out they were having some kind of phone issues which is why I couldn't get through, but once we got in touch via PM's I was able to get the pulley I needed as well as a few other parts! I'm sure I'll be buying more from them in the future.

charlesmann

Thanks again for the suggestion. Turns out they were having some kind of phone issues which is why I couldn't get through, but once we got in touch via PM's I was able to get the pulley I needed as well as a few other parts! I'm sure I'll be buying more from them in the future.

Glad you got it sorted out. I have a friend in new boston and was going to see if he would drive over there to see what was available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks