• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 Dealer in WV

Phatjeeps

Has anyone had any experience purchasing 5 ton trucks from Clark's Trucks in WV? I saw their site and their price of $17,500 for refurbished M813s. Anyone have any opinions of them or the trucks they sell? I imagine that most of these wouldn't suit a collector, but I was curious before I looked into them any further.

I did a search of the forum and didn't find any threads about this. I am new so take it easy on me! :)

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought my humvee from them. They are GREAT, they refurb everything that needs to be done. for the humvee, I drove 18 hours round trip to check them out. After being there 2 hours, seeing the trucks that were ready for delivefry to other customers, I had my mind made up right then and there. They are good people, do excellent work, but arent cheap. If you want a cheape, dont got there. If you want a strong runner, that needs no fixing what so ever, the day you get it, go with them. If I was going to buy another truck of any size, I'd go thru them. PM me if you need more info.

Phatjeeps

Re: RE: M813 Dealer in WV

That's good information, and I appreciate it. I'm in central Virginia and have been researching what type of military vehicle to get and keep coming back to the M813.

emmado22 said:
If you want a cheape, dont got there. If you want a strong runner, that needs no fixing what so ever, the day you get it, go with them.
Clarks appeals to be for the reason you say above. I just don't have the time to really refurbish/rebuild one.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: M813 Dealer in WV

my humvee, I have had to do ZERO maintaince on it, other than change the oil/filters type of normal stuff. I get in and drive, worry free. I would buy another truck from them in a heartbeat if I needed one.

motorolanut

RE: Re: RE: M813 Dealer in WV

Being from West Virginia I have not bought from them myself, BUT friends tell me nothing but Good things about Clark trucks..