• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 Dealer in WV

Phatjeeps

Has anyone had any experience purchasing 5 ton trucks from Clark's Trucks in WV? I saw their site and their price of $17,500 for refurbished M813s. Anyone have any opinions of them or the trucks they sell? I imagine that most of these wouldn't suit a collector, but I was curious before I looked into them any further.

I did a search of the forum and didn't find any threads about this. I am new so take it easy on me! :)

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought my humvee from them. They are GREAT, they refurb everything that needs to be done. for the humvee, I drove 18 hours round trip to check them out. After being there 2 hours, seeing the trucks that were ready for delivefry to other customers, I had my mind made up right then and there. They are good people, do excellent work, but arent cheap. If you want a cheape, dont got there. If you want a strong runner, that needs no fixing what so ever, the day you get it, go with them. If I was going to buy another truck of any size, I'd go thru them. PM me if you need more info.

Phatjeeps

Re: RE: M813 Dealer in WV

That's good information, and I appreciate it. I'm in central Virginia and have been researching what type of military vehicle to get and keep coming back to the M813.

emmado22 said:
If you want a cheape, dont got there. If you want a strong runner, that needs no fixing what so ever, the day you get it, go with them.
Clarks appeals to be for the reason you say above. I just don't have the time to really refurbish/rebuild one.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: M813 Dealer in WV

my humvee, I have had to do ZERO maintaince on it, other than change the oil/filters type of normal stuff. I get in and drive, worry free. I would buy another truck from them in a heartbeat if I needed one.

motorolanut

RE: Re: RE: M813 Dealer in WV

Being from West Virginia I have not bought from them myself, BUT friends tell me nothing but Good things about Clark trucks..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks