• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 needs air cleaner, is M939 the same ?

acesneights1

Well, much sadness but I sold my M52a2. It went to a good home. So I pulled my M813 out of mothballs and want to get going on it to ease my pain of loss .
This truck is missing some parts but the big item is the air cleaner. Someone hacked an M39 series onto it so I need to get the correct one.they are near impossible to find but from pictures I have seen online, the M939 almost looks like the same one but different mounting . Can anyone confirm this ?
Also I have a set of 395's on Hemmt wheels I wanna put on it. I put one next to it to cheer myself up🙂

Attachments

acesneights1

Ok thanks let me know. The M39 series one on it is missing the internals so it's junk anyway. Rather than get the missing hardware, rather get the right setup.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm parting this M813 if I can't get it running, if that's the case you are welcome to the filter housing for the price of shipping...also a bonus if you like the color yellow! :mrgreen:

Attachments

EO2NMCB

I'm parting this M813 if I can't get it running, if that's the case you are welcome to the filter housing for the price of shipping...also a bonus if you like the color yellow! :mrgreen:
If you do part it, any chance its a winch truck? looking for the propeller shaft from the PTO to winch.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Go scavenge your heavy truck junkyard. Might get lucky to find something compatible or near to it to work.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk